Finance
Top Blogs

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Affiliate Teaching Website

Well I mentioned affiliate marketing in a previous post and I've done a little (and I do mean a little) research into this. What I've found is it's like everything else when it comes to making money online, there is a lot of information mixed in with a lot of scams. Also, many sites have huge headlines that really make you believe help is found when it is really a place only to pad their wallets. It seems no matter what field you look in online, there is that to be found. But that shouldn't scare you away from it, it should just make you work that much harder to find the ways to make money online.
In that searching, I believe I may have found a site that is going to be helpful in the area of affiliate marketing. The site is called affiliateteachings.com. It looks to be free and full of information, although I haven't sifted through all of the information so I really can't tell you if it's valuable or not. One thing I have noticed about the site, is that it seems to assume that if a person is into real blogging and affiliate marketing, they are doing so with WordPress. I may be missing something by sticking with the original blogger.com, and I'm going to look into this area as well, but for now that's what I have for you. A new website that I'm not sure whether it is good or not.
I know that doesn't help you much, but over the next few days I'm really going to be digging into the site. I'll let you know what I find. Hope you succeed in your search to make money online. Don't forget, Thursday (Lord willing) I plan to have posted which areas made the most with the least amount of time over the month of March. Let me know what you think and tell me what to fix and I'll share it with everyone :). Good luck. C ya!

1 comment:

  1. Choosing an affiliate program, creating a website/blog and setting an autoresponder will take around a month but the most crucial part of pursuing affiliate marketing is using an effective strategy that will bring huge amount of traffic to your site.

    ReplyDelete