Finance
Top Blogs

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My System

I know you have all been sitting at your computer screens hitting refresh over and over just waiting to here this blogger's time management, money making method (when you stop laughing, continue reading), so I'm posting it. I can honestly say, as I've said already, I'm overwhelmed with all the different methods and avenues to make money online. I've tried everything I know of as of right now, and I'm working in many different areas, but what I'm trying to do now is space it out throughout the week to make my efforts more efficient. What I have found myself doing is spending all my time in one area or another, focussing completely on that one subject matter which in turn caused me to neglect the others. This would be ok if I made enough in one area to make all these efforts worth while, but that is just simply not the case.
This is basically how I want to try and start doing things in the internet money making field starting next week (and I put a "Lord willing" on this and everything in my life). I would like to spend around 30 minutes/day on my favorite Get Paid To site SimpleGPT. I would then like to take about 30 minutes for blogging, which includes reading other blogs, commenting, "connecting", etc. My last 30 minutes of "work" when it comes to making money online will be my "R&D" time. This is where I hope to truly dedicate some time and effort in learning new ways, plans/formulas to make money online. I hope to find good sites during this time with good info, and really take my time to learn it and also apply it correctly.
I'm hoping that in the month of April I will have made at least $250 by doing this system. That will roughly work out to around $8.30/hr. Yeah, I know, not that great. But I'm still in the "laying my foundation" stage in this field, so I hope to get better with time. Thanks for checking out my blog. If you're an expert, please feel free to steer me in the right direction. Until next time, c ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment