Finance
Top Blogs

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 More Money Making Ideas-Do They Work? IDK

Hello all you internet money makers. Hope your week is going well. My search continues for that elusive money on the world wide web. But it's out there and I am determined to find it. Just wanted to update you on a few things I did come across today while searching.
The first is a book that has evidently been out for quite some time. It's entitled "20 ways to make $100 per day online." I do not have the book, and I can honestly say I really do not know what all it contains. What I do know is this, I have yet to find a bad review of it. The book idea is this, it's 20 different authors who have each written a chapter in the book, detailing their ways of internet money making. From the reviews I have watched and read, it seems that any of these ways, if implented and worked on with dedication and determination will earn you $100/day! To me, it sounds a lot like all of the other crazy deals out there which never work, but I haven't read it or tried it yet so I wouldn't know. I'll update you if that ever changes however. It would be nice to know 20 ways to make $100 per day online, that's for sure.
The other bit of researching I've been looking into somewhat today is affiliate marketing. I really have no idea what it is about in full, just know that people make money at it. I found a site that really helps you out according to one of its members. They have great tools, great templates and great customer service, but they also cost around $40/month. So for now (unless the heavens open up and the Lord says to sign up) I think I'll stick with my own research (and then my venting on this blog when it doesn't work).
One day I'll be one of those experts writing my own book or article about how to make money online, but until then I'm humbly your Internet Money Seeker. To find those two ideas online just click on either of the following links(Affiliate Marketing20 ways. Hope your internet money search is going better than my own, but I'm going to keep looking. Until next time...c ya!

1 comment:

  1. Many people are searching the Internet looking for easy and creative money making ideas. Your experience seems like, this way of money making opportunities will surely help for long run. I think adopting a right strategy will help.

    ReplyDelete