Finance
Top Blogs

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm a Lost Tourist Deer in the Headlights

What a title right? Well, let me see if I can explain it. Have you ever seen tourists walking around, looking at their little maps, staring up at all the building walls as if the answer to whatever they're looking for is just going to fly out of one of the windows? If you're truthful, you would probably say you have been one of those tourists before. We all hate that feeling, the feeling of being lost, confused and a little bewildered; that "lost in the headlights" feeling.
Well, that's exactly the way I feel right now. I've been at it for months, looking for different ways to make money online. I've looked on the paid to click sites, I've done the paid surveys, I've tried blogging and now ebay. And I have to tell you, I have no idea what the best way is to make money online. It's almost overwhelming! It seems that every 2-3 days I'm making money with one method better than the others, and I get excited and post about how awesome that way is. Then, in a day or two, that begins to fizzle and I look somewhere else.
I'm lost in a sea of money making ideas, but I'm not going to become discouraged, I'm going to stay at it. We have made good money on ebay over the last week, and I'm starting to see the paid to clicks pick back up again. Our goal we are setting right now is $200/month between everything. It is a very reasonable goal and one that it looks as if we will definitely make this month (all with the Lord's help of course). I'm still searching, and I'm very glad that I didn't make this blog as an expert telling beginners how to make money online! Hope my journey interests you (if nothing else, you should be able to get a good laugh out of all of my mistakes).
Stay tuned in, and let me know if you have some ideas. Leave a link to your blog if you are an internet money maker, I would love to read your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment