Finance
Top Blogs

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ebay

Ok, I know everybody knows about this already, but ebay is the best way I have found to make money online. In case this is the first post you have read on this blog, I have been searching for ways to make money online. I've been working in paid to clicks, surveys, blogging, article writing and now my wife has started up on ebay. Her auctions have been up for six days now and we have around $96 waiting to be paid. I know this is not my "religous" blog, but hallelujah! God is good!
What I would suggest you do to start out would be obviously make an account. Then I would go through your house and find anything that you no longer use. Maybe an old cell phone or palm pilot; maybe some old clothes. Whatever it is take good pictures of it, write good descriptions, and be ready to answer any questions via email. Then, just sit back and wait.
Check out yard sales and consignment shops to replenish your online store each week and this should be an easy way to make a little extra money while online. Hope this works for you. Let me know what happens. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have some great ideas on here. I have sold some stuff on ebay, but I didnt have much to sell and what I did have didnt make much, but I like your idea of checking out yard sales and things like that to get some more things to sell!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be of more help to you than I am. We are learning everything by experience and let me tell you, it is slow coming. But we're getting there with the Lord's help. We are looking into the ebay store thing now, I plan to post on that soon.
    P.S. Check out goodwill!

    ReplyDelete