Finance
Top Blogs

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm Back!

I've been gone for over a year now. One month after my last post my Lord gave me the position of Senior Pastor of a precious church with some precious people. Although I love it dearly, it has taken my time and wiped it out...lol. But I am again continuing my search for money on the internet.

There were a few comments sent to me and I plan to check in to the things you all have told me about. I would like a viable way to make some extra side money on the internet and this blog will be the chronicles of my journey. Any insight, advice, warnings, etc is greatly weclomed and appreciated. I'm looking at a few different things right now that I'm not prepared to write on but I will in the near future.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment