Finance
Top Blogs

Friday, March 26, 2010

March is Almost Over

I mentioned a few posts back that I was using March as a "test" month. I've been working some on SimpleGPT, blogging, doing research on other methods of making money online for free and my wife has been working on ebay. I'm working on a system (all with the Lord's help) of how much time to spend where, what to work on when, and so on and so on. I believe I've got it pretty much worked out for now until I learn more and work in different areas. When I say worked out, I mean I've gotten to the place where I realize that I'm not going to learn this in a week, but it's going to take time to learn how to make money online for free, so I'm getting better at time management. The month is officially over next Wednesday. Next Thursday I plan to post on what I've made in each area of internet money making.
However, sometime today or maybe tomorrow I would like to post about my system that I've worked on (again from lots of desperate praying) and see what you think. That way all of you can tell me everything that I'm doing wrong. I really am teachable so all of you out there that know what you are doing in this area, drop me a line, leave me a comment (or say a prayer for my sanity), but definitely help me out somehow. Stay tuned, I'll be posting the "Money on the Net" money making, learning/researching, raking in cash and make money online for free system soon; I know your dying to pick my mind (ha ha ha ha).

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I saw your blog and wanted to open a dialog with you about options of syndication. We are actively syndicating blog content across hundreds of thousands of domains. You would be placed in conjunction with our AP News content.
    The service is free, takes under a minute to register and will provide exposure by way of page views to your blog content.
    Please let me know if this is of interest.

    Cheers,

    Beaudon Spaulding
    Bloggersyndication.com
    321-277-3370

    ReplyDelete