Finance
Top Blogs

Friday, March 12, 2010

Treasure Trooper: Definite Thumbs Down

Ok, treasuretrooper used to be my favorite GPT site, I will admit. But once I found SimpleGPT, I pretty much fogot all about treasure. I went back to check it out again yesterday because I knew I had over the $20 limit in my account. I was going to have that cashed out in my PayPal only to find out that treasure doesn't count your daily clicks toward your withdrawl minimum. How crazy is that? You can click away and make good money, but if you want that money you must do other offers.
That's just weird to me. I still like the site overall, and if you're going to stick with just this site it will be worth it; but it's just a little aggravating to say the least. I mean, how are people supposed to find legitimate work at home jobs if these type of issues keep arising. Their guard is already up with all of the work from home scams going around.
Again, I like the site, but SimpleGPT blows them out of the water. Hope this helps you out in your money making search.

No comments:

Post a Comment