Finance
Top Blogs

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blogging and Article Writing

Ok, one of the ways I have found to make some extra money online is to blog, which is what I'm doing here. Google Adsense is the way a lot of bloggers make money online and it is what I'm working with now. I can tell you that as of right now, I've made a whole $.74! But I truly believe this is about to increase. The major issue as I understand it, is that you have to increase traffic to your site. I'm learning the tricks of the trade when it comes to SEO or Search Engine Optimization. There are a lot of things in this topic that I have no idea about, but I'm learning.
I told you that over the next few days I'm going to be posting the new ways I have found to make money online, let me clarify that just a little. I want to focus on blogging and writing articles, but I would like to post daily on the things I've learned in this area. If there are any other bloggers out there who use Google Adsense with their blogs or maybe just blog for fun and are welled acquainted with SEO world, please leave me a comment and let me know what I'm doing right or what I could do better over the next few days. You can leave a link to your blog to increase traffic as well if you would like to.
Also, at the beginning of the month I would like to do a "look back" over the previous month and take a look at which ways were the best in the "ways to make easy money online" test. That way the more I learn, the more you do as well.
Thanks for reading and keep watching. Tomorrow we will talk about some of the things I've learned about SEO. Until then, c ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment