Finance
Top Blogs

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is it Worth it?

When contemplating whether or not to get into the world of internet money making, the question will always come to mind, "Is it worth it?" I believe this is a valid question to ask. I'll share with you a little bit of my search for the answer to this very important question.
When I first started on the GPT sites, I thought I was on the fast track to making some real money. I had made 4 or 5 dollars in the first few minutes and my mind began to race with thoughts of what all I could do with the extra cash flow (I know, ridicuolous huh?). Then, the first brick wall came, I found that my pending offers folder continued to increase in size while my approved offers never did any growing. I felt frustration, aggravation and a little discouragement begin to set in. Suddenly the extra money thoughts disipated and it was evident I needed to do some research.
I almost gave up a few times, but I'm glad I stuck with it. I've finally started to learn a little bit of how things work. I learned some tips on how to get offers to approve more often and I finally started making some money. When I received my first check from treasuretrooper (even though it was only $20.56), I knew then this was worth it.
Each week, now that I've decided to get in it for good, I've seen myself making a little more than the week before. I don't have but a few hours a day to put into this, but as of right now I can make around $40/month of just extra money by spending about 1-1 1/2 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week doing offers and surveys. That's not a lot of money, but as I said, I'm still learning and the income is increasing. Also, for someone who has a little more time, and knows only as much as I know, they should be able to make even more than that.
I have found that is it worth the effort. Take your time in the beginning, if you are brand new to the GPT, PTC and internet money making scene (as I myself am), and learn how things operate. You will not regret it! When all else fails, come back and read the blog of the man who knows just as much as you do. Until next time!

YYNCDZN4KZZN

No comments:

Post a Comment