Finance
Top Blogs

Monday, November 16, 2009

GPT Sites

If you've found my blog, then you have mostly likely at least heard of GPT (Get Paid To) sites. These sites allow you to sign up with them to receive opportunities such as cash offers, surveys, paid emails, points, prizes, contests, etc. GPT sites are a way that companies, the sites and the individual can make money. The companies pay the GPT sites, when the individual accesses their companies' ad. The GPT sites, then pay the individual a portion of the money paid to them. The individual also finds ads that they like from time to time, and so the company is benefited by the return.
There are plenty of scams out there however. I would caution anyone from joining a GPT site, that charges you for signing up. They give the same offers, surveys, etc as the other sites do, they just charge you for it. The three that I have listed in my previous post, (Treasuretrooper, CashCrate, InboxDollars) I have been experiencing with for the last few months, and they are completely legitimate and FREE!
There is one thing for sure however, you will not get rich by GPT sites. You can, however make a few extra bucks a month, which is good enough for me. As I dig into these sites, and to some other avenues of internet money making, as I have said, I plan to post my findings of the "ins and outs" as well as tips and other advice. Let's find that money!

No comments:

Post a Comment