Finance
Top Blogs

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GPT Tip Corner- Tip #1 (Different Email Addresses)

Again, I realize that I am an amateur, and that there are many more qualified individuals all over the internet that have already conquered the internet money making scene. However, there are a few things that I have learned while participating in these sites. I'll do my best to post these tips every once in a while.
The first tip that I'll share is very basic to anyone who has spent anytime on these sites, and that is, when doing cash offers remember to use different email addresses. When completing the cash offers on your favorite GPT sites, you will find that if you use the same email address over and over again, all of the offers that you submit will end up in a pending folder somewhere without ever approving. This is due to the fact that each company pays attention to the email addresses submitted. Whenever you do more than one offer with the same company, you have to use different email addresses or your offers will not approve.
You can, however, use the same email address as many times as you choose to as long as it's with different companies. For example, if there are 1,000 different companies with cash offers, you can use the same email address for all of those and they should go through just fine.
You can find free email addresses all over the internet, the most popular are probably gmail & yahoo. I hope this post has helped you. Remember to check in daily for updates on this blog. Also, be sure to leave comments, questions or your "I know more than you" statements, I would sincerely like to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment