Finance
Top Blogs

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tip Corner #2- GMX

I've told you before that you must do your offers with different email adresses. There is a quick an easy way to make 10 new email addresses in less than 5 minutes. Just go to www.gmx.com and sign up for a free email account.
Once you have signed up, and you have chosen an email address (i.e. generic@gmx.com), then you will look up at the top right of the page and click on the "wrench" icon or settings. You can then add up to 9 more gmx email adresses. It's easiest to just go 1-9 after whatever username you have already chosen (i.e.generic1@gmx.com).
I hope this helps you on your journey to make money on the internet. Any comments or questions, feel free to drop me a line. By the way, I'm still reviewing SimpleGPT (not doing so much with InboxDollars) and I plan to give the full review by tomorrow (Lord willing). Just as a preview, the site is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment