Finance
Top Blogs

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Site Review #3- SimpleGPT

Ok, a few days late, but I'm through with my site review. I've been working on SimpleGPT for about a 1 1/2 weeks. I've cashed out $31.39 and have $1.91 approved and waiting on the $5 minimum. This is by far, my favorite site. Let me give you the pros vs cons rundown real quick.
The Cons: honestly, I can think of 0. I'm really trying hard to think of some too. I just really have nothing bad to say about this site!
The Pros: Where do I begin? First of all, there is a $5 cash out minimum, which is almost unheard of in the GPT world. Second, there is about $2/day in PTC's that now approve automatically. Third, there is an open chat box on the left of the screen that allows you to chat with the community of EXTREMELY HELPFUL GPTers about anything. Fourth, there are new offers added at least a few times a week (so far any ways). This site is just awesome, no other way to put it. Fifth, there are contests all the time, for the most offers completed. First place wins $150!
The site is very user-friendly, good layout to look at, easy money (all GPT known aggravation accepted), fun and just the best! On my grading scale, it definitely gets an A+!
I hope this is a little informative, and not too boring. To check the site out, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment